Monday, January 2, 2012

2/366 - Routine Is HELLA-Important

I just sent this email to some friends who are watching over me:

Subject: 7.5 Hours

Slept like a baby.

If I make my body tired I'll have no problem sleeping. I'm going to get a membership here:
http://www.planetfitness.com/gyms/WI/Milwaukee_(Southgate)

Daily schedule =
6:30 wake up/eat breakfast
7:15-7:30 get pick up by Deframe
Eat lunch 11:00-1:00
5:30-630 get dropped off by the frame + work for Siide for 2 hours + eat dinner
8:00-9:00/9:00-10:00 bust hump at planet fitness
10:00/11:00 shower, shave, sleep

Looking at this schedule now it seems a little flawed and cramped but I will continue to adjust and modify it.

I think I'm going to ask Deframe to work out with me at Planet Fitness.

Tuesdays the Planet Fitness work out will be replaced with Tai Chi.

I believe I only get Sunday's off from working with Deframe. I'll use that day to really collect my thoughts. Perhaps I should only attempt to Blog Weekly instead of daily on http://caseyabbottpayne.blogspot.com/

I will continue to shoot for daily.

Most important thing is that I wear out my body enough each day to get an adequate amount of sleep.

Casey

---

And before routine you need to have a CENTER. You bedroom/house should be your CENTER. Eventually your CENTER is within you and you always have it. Until then it's important to cultivate it in an environment which is treated with SAMURAI like precision. Know where everything is at all times. Put things back where they came from.

Time for me to eat oatmeal. I'm really liking this song (it's remixed). A friend (my teacher actually...) posted it on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment