Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4/366 - GO TO SLEEP

I only slept for an hour last night. Had energy ALL DAY! Got a little sleepy near the end of the day. Then I ate 4 oranges and a pear. It was delicious, but turned out being a bad move because I ended up running home to get the toilet from the bus stop (fruit ran straight through me!)

I was manic today. I bought the crew lunch $70 some dollars then I did a $14 dollar tip. Bought some new kicks (Black and White Addidas joints to match my Black Horse Shit and Addidas pants) $32 and I got a haircut/shave in the mall (I feel like I slept through that... I'm not sure).

You know those Chinese that do the massages at Mayfair? I'm going to tell them to open a shop in the Grand Avenue. If it happens, you know who did it.

Today was the first day I worked for Siide.com. I'm operating the Twitter and doing some stuff with Craig's list.

I was suppose to be focusing on Black Horse Tai Chi all day today, but I only dedicated like an hour because... I wasn't being very good at being focused. I'll do better next Wednesday. My TASKMASTER for Black Horse Tai Chi said the message I sent them was good. I also talked to someone about filming a tai chi VS kick boxing video and they were excited about it. I'm going to do a bunch of tai chi vs videos (Muay tai, Judo, karate, etc.) Will be F.R.E.S.H.

I had 4 beers today. I'm not suppose to be drinking beers. I'm going to stop for a while. Google "Go to sleep" and this came up:


Eminem seems a little angry in this song. I wonder it was for. NOT ME! I got no beef with M&Ms. I love their Chocolate centers. I like the ones with peanuts too!

Wait... DMX!!!! I LOVE HIM! He's SUPER bipolar! lol He's one of my heros. What does DMX stand for? I never thought about that... Domes Melt Xylophones.

DIE MOTHERFUCKAS DIE!

Fucking mother fuckers...

No comments:

Post a Comment